[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
Dreamforce is around the corner, and we could not be more excited. We’ll be sending 14 of our Pardot experts to San Francisco to help make it the biggest year ever for Pardot at Dreamforce.
We’re excited to meet many of our Pardot friends in real life. If you’re attending Dreamforce, keep an eye out for us! We might have a dragon friend (or 3) for you to take home.
Find Us Leading Sessions
We’ll be leading 5 sessions this year, ranging from how to improve your Pardot chops to promoting gender equality within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Women in Tech: Spark Women-Owned Businesses in the Salesforce Economy
- Tuesday, November 19, 12:30-1:10 PM
- Park Central, Franciscan I
- Pardot Developer Experience: Expanding Your Marketing Potential
- Wednesday, November 20, 2:00 PM – 2:40 PM
- Moscone West, Room 2007
- The Entrepreneur Journey: From MVP to Consultant to App Builder
- Wednesday, November 20, 3:30 PM – 3:50 PM
- Moscone West, AppExchange Landing Theater
- Advance Your Salesforce Admin Career with Pardot
- Thursday, November 21, 12:30 PM – 12:50 PM
- Moscone West, Admin Theater
- Women in Business- Integration Panel
- Thursday, 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM
- By invite-only, request an invite here
Find Us at the Genius Bar
Looking to brainstorm how to improve your sales or automation processes? Want to brainstorm ideas for how to optimize your Pardot instance or use that new martech tool you purchased this year? Or just generally need some Pardot advice?
The Pardot Genius Bar is the spot for you. You can book your 1-on-1 session with a Pardot expert here.
Find us Moderating Circles of Success
We’re here to help you. And that means we’re not just talking on a stage or giving you personalized advice, but also helping you connect with your peers.
Circles of Success are small group discussions on specific topics moderated by a Pardot expert. Below is a list of all the Circles of Success you can find us on:
- Meet Fellow Dreamforce First-Timers from 9 AM – 9:30 AM at Moscone West, 1st Floor, Trailhead Zone, Trailblazer Community Cove, Meet & Greet
- Explore Your Data with Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics from 11:50 AM – 12:40 PM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
- Drive Lead Generation with Campaign Management from 11:50 AM – 12:40 PM at the Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena Salon 13
- Beyond Prospects: Using Pardot to Win and Grow Customers from 12:50 PM – 1:40 PM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
- Volunteer Your Rad Salesforce Skills and Make the World a Better Place from 4 PM – 4:30 PM at Moscone West, 1st Floor, Trailhead Zone, Trailblazer Community Cove, Meet & Greet
- Automate Your Workflow with Pardot from 7:50 AM – 8:40 AM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
- Boost your Lead Generation with Pardot Forms and Landing Pages from 8:50 AM – 9:40 AM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
- Trailblazer Community Bingo from 12 PM – 12:30 PM at Moscone West, 1st Floor, Trailhead Zone, Trailblazer Community Cove, Meet & Greet
- SFDO Partner Office Hours- Pardot/MC/Marketing and Engagement from 12 PM – 1 PM at the Westin St. Francis, Salesforce.org Lodge: Customer Success Table
- Salesforce.org Pardot Roundtable from 2 PM – 4 pm at the Westin St. Francis, Salesforce.org Lodge: Customer Success Table
- Pardot and Your Martech Stack from 2:50 PM – 3:50 PM at Yerba Buena Salon 13
- Meet Fellow Dreamforce First-Timers from 8 AM – 8:30 AM at Moscone West, 1st Floor, Trailhead Zone, Trailblazer Community Cove, Meet & Greet
- Beyond Prospects: Using Pardot to Win and Grow Customers from 9:50 AM – 10:40 AM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
- Pardot and Your Martech Stack from 10:50 AM – 11:40 AM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
- Boost Your Lead Generation with Pardot Forms and Landing Pages from 8:50 AM – 9:40 AM at the Palace Hotel, Marina Room
Find us Playing with Puppies
It’s not all tech talk. We LOVE dogs. In fact, we call our own team’s furry friends the Sercante “Branch Managers”. Ask for pictures if you see us. 🙂
And that’s why we can’t wait to take some play breaks with the Pawdot Puppies. All the dogs are available for adoption by the SPCA, a proud Pardot customer.
Check it out on:
Tuesday, November 19 and Wednesday, November 20th
11:00 AM – 2:00 AM at Amber India, 25 Yerba Buena Ln, San Francisco, CA
Find Us on the Dance Floor (!)
As Dreamforce comes to a close, we want to celebrate a week of learning and year of hard work. We’re proud to share we’ll be co-hosting the Pardot party this year.
We welcome all of the B2B Marketing community to join us for Into the Blue – the B2B Marketing Bash. We’ve lined up San Francisco’s favorite yacht rock band, delicious drinks, nautical eats, and treasures you’ll have to see to believe.
Into the Blue – the B2B Marketing Bash
Thursday, Nov. 21., from 7 PM – 12 AM at City Nights, 715 Harrison St.
Look forward to seeing you at the event! If you’d like to carve out time to meet 1:1, please ping me at email@example.com or stop by the Genius Bar, and let’s connect!